Sunday, April 12, 2015

Famous Last Words-Week 12

This is my first time posting a Famous Last Words blog post. I decided to write one this week because it is getting close to the end of the semester and things are getting a little hectic. I thought it would be nice to sit back and think about all the things I have done this week and not the things I was supposed to do and did not get to.

I did not get a chance to write a storytelling post this week because I was so busy in other classes with tests and presentations. I am hoping to get a little ahead later tonight in this class as I have a very busy couple of weeks coming up. I have a capstone presentation in a couple weeks that my group and I are not prepared for. We have lots to do this upcoming week to get ready. We can get it done it is just going to take a few long nights in between to do so! I am very ready to get this project done as it seems like its really the only thing standing between me and graduating. It will be a major relief once April 22nd is over with!

I'm almost to this point! (Meme Guy)

For this class, I am currently writing up my third story for my storybook project. I have really enjoyed writing this storybook and am excited to finish up. I feel like I have finally got a little creative side back that I haven't been able to work on in my classes the last couple of years! I really enjoyed writing and making up stories in high school so I'm glad this class has given me an opportunity to explore that a little bit near the end of my college career. It is probably the most writing I have done since freshman year but I have really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you mean about the semester starting to get really hectic! My semester course load is driving me crazy and I am about to lose my mind I’m sure. Hopefully, the next two weeks will go by swift and smooth and all we be well in the end! I can’t wait for summer and I hope your semester ends well!

    ReplyDelete